3.9
Style and Design

My Rowenta iron caught on fire. I was just getting ready to pick it up to iron and the whole thing went up in flames.

Had I had it in my hand I would have been burned. I will never buy another one and am turning it in to Consumer Reports. I have bought 2 now and was pleased but this has turned me away from them now.

Had I went to the other room to hang up an article We could of had a fire. I was shaking and ended up with a headache because of the stress.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Rowenta. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Rowenta to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rowenta rowenta 5080 focus steam iron for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1086610

File a complaint with the CPSC.GOV with the model number and what happened. This is a federal agency and they keep track of this.

You might also notify Rowenta of the problem and see if they will do something, but most of the time they really don't want to admit something was defective, etc.

Rowenta used to be a very good product. Apparently, no longer from the reviews I have read.